Tatum Art Advisory is a comprehensive art advisement firm based in Dallas, Texas.
We work closely and personally with our clients to recognize and understand their individual passions and what inspires them. In turn, we help them establish goals for their collections and define acquisition budgets. To fit each client’s criteria, we then conduct detailed research of artists, market demand and pricing histories.
In accordance with our dedication to personalized, empathetic fine art consulting, we perform complete acquisition, de-accession, conservation and framing services for both private individuals and companies. Catering specifically to each client’s needs and desires, we select from a diverse group of talented artists.
Our services include:
• Executing a buying strategy
• Sourcing works of art through multiple channels
• Consulting for designers & architects
• Negotiating purchase transactions
• Managing collections, including framing, installation, lighting and cataloguing
• Customized art trips, locally and abroad
Why an Art Consultant:
Today’s art market is so competitive that many serious collectors seek and rely upon the expertise of an art consultant to be their eyes and ears, whether shaping a collection or undertaking a significant purchase.